RTEMS and Motorola 68000

Nicco pigeon.nicolas at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 27 15:31:32 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm currently using RTEMS with a 68302 processor, which does not have a
22 bits wide address bus. The core of this processor is a 68000, and it
works pretty well. I advise you to start with a BSP for the 68302, such
as ods68302 or gen68302, and remove some processor specific parts. Be
careful with your GCC too, some old versions may introduce illegal
instruction (that are OK on a 68020 but not on a 68000).

Hope this helps...