GDB thread support?

Kamen Penev kamen at penev.net
Sat Jun 28 00:31:56 UTC 2003

Hi!

A couple of months ago I asked for information regarding thread support
for GDB talking to a debug monitor. Joel gave me a gdb script that can
be used to print task info.

I changed it a little to make the printout easier to read and added
macros for listing the call stack of a single task. I am attaching the
script to this message.

Kamen