RTEMS and Motorola 68000

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 30 06:54:29 UTC 2003

Hi,

Thanks, You are write, I am trying to find efi68k and
I found that.
So it seems to be ok.

Thanks for your help.

           CPU     CPU
  LANGUAGE FAMILY  MODEL         TARGET
SUITES
  ======== ====== ========= ===================
===============
     C      a29k   a29205    portsw
(note 2)
     C      m68k   m68000    efi68k
(note 1)
     C      m68k   m68020    DY-4 DMV152
(note 1)
     C      m68k   m68020    Motorola MVME136
(note 5)
     C      m68k   m68030    Motorola MVME147
(note 1)
     C      m68k   m68030    Motorola MVME147s
(note 1)
     C      m68k  m68lc040   Motorola MVME162
(note 1)
     C      m68k  m68ec040   Motorola IDP
(note 1)
     C      m68k   m68302    generic 68302
(note 1)
     C      m68k   m68302    generic 68360
(note 1)
     C      m68k   m68332    efi332
(note 1)
     C      i386  i386_fp    Force CPU-386         ALL
TESTS
     C      i386   i486      DJGPP/PC-AT           ALL
TESTS
     C      i386  pentium    DJGPP/PC-AT           ALL
TESTS
     C      i960  i960ca     Cyclone CVME961
(note 5)
     C      hppa  hppa7100   simhppa
(note 1)
     C     mips64  r4600     p4000
(note 1)
     C     mips64  r4650     p4000
(note 1)
     C      ppc    403       Papyrus
(note 1)
     C      sparc  erc32     sis
(note 4)
     C      UNIX     NA      Solaris 2 (SPARC)     ALL
TESTS (inlines)
     C      UNIX     NA      Solaris 2 (SPARC)     ALL
TESTS (macros)
     C      UNIX     NA      Linux (i386)          NOT
TESTED
     C      UNIX     NA      HPUX (PA-RISC)
(note 2)
     C     no_cpu    NA      no_bsp
(note 3)

NOTES:

(1) Target board is not owned by RTEMS Project.  The
target is known
    to compile and link with all appropriate tests
successfully.
    If the target does not support multiprocessor
configurations, then
    "ALL TESTS" does not include the multiprocessor
tests.

(2) RTEMS Project cannot internally compile or test
this target.

(3) Target is not intended to be executed.  It is only
an example.

(4) sis is the SPARC Instruction Simulator.  It is
available from
ftp.estec.esa.nl in the /pub/ws/wsd/erc32 directory.

Cedric