question of telnet daemon

Tue Mar 4 18:38:54 UTC 2003

jeab wrote:

>         Hi. I have ask to you a few questions.
>         I trying connect to telnet.
>         But It's not ack anything.

You have to explicitly initialize it in your application.

>         And I have read email list about telnet daemon.
>         I wonder something. I have not telnetd.h or pty.c.
>
>         How can i do for that ???

I am guessing that you are either using an old version of
RTEMS without telnetd or that you did not configure with
networking enabled.  You have to have a BSP with a network
controller and the network stack has to be initialized.

The missing files indicate that you might be using an old
RTEMS version. It appears to have initially been merged
around August 2001.