Pre6.0 Buil;d fine but does not run

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 4 21:48:43 UTC 2003

I have built the pc386 and pc386dx versions of the pre release, however,
the executable files that are created in the samples directory do not run.

I never got them to run on the last snapshot either.

I built the tools and exe on a Linux Red Hat 6 machine using the
following configurations::

../binutils/configure --target=i386-rtems --prefix=/opt/rtems

../gcc/configure --target=i386-rtems --prefix=/opt/rtems --with-gnu-as
--with-gnu-ld --with-newlib --verbose  --with-system-zlib --disable-nls
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --enable-threads=rtems
--enable-languages="c,c++"

and

../rtems-4.6.0pre1/configure --target=i386-rtems --prefix=/opt/rtems
--enable-cxx --enable-rdbg --disable-tests --enable-networking
--enable-posix --enable-itron

I have got a copy of the console output at the following URL so you can
see exactly what is happening. Maybe someone can tell me what I am doing
wrong.

http://www.quikscribe.com.au/downloads/rtems/BuildErrors.html

--
Angelo Fraietta