bit scripts

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 6 06:10:50 UTC 2003

Exactly! The build is perfect, with no errors, however, when I try to
run the executables produced in the samples director, they just won't run.
They crash in various ways. I test the samples from the snapshots that I
have working and they work fine.
So I am lost as to why the samples won't run.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303