unable to make install under cygwin

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 12 21:38:49 UTC 2003

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>Am Mit, 2003-03-12 um 05.08 schrieb Angelo Fraietta:
>
>><snip>
>>
>>and I was successfully able to build and run the hello world example
>>The libcpp project did not build
>>
>This is something else, more details (logs) please.

There was a compile error firstly because the function read in fool.h

friend ostream& operator << (ostream&,const foo&);

I placed
using std::ostream
to fix this compile error

After this, a compile error occurred stating
friend ostream& operator << (ostream&,const foo&, const foo&);

must take exactly two arguments. I commented out the function and then
in foo.cpp removed the second parameter.
This then Built.

I have attached the two modified files for you.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303