Building latest tools for Coldfire

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Thu Mar 13 15:19:29 UTC 2003

Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the reply.  I think I got things working by going out
and getting the latest gcc patch file for RTEMS and rebuilding
the world.  The latest patch must include the fix for PR324.

Also, I am glad the LKM for gdb is working for you.  I developed
that driver but due to some hardware problems I no longer have
access it.  Could you please forward me a copy of the LKM driver?
What version of gdb are you using with it?

Chris,
Is it possible to get the Open/NetBSD driver into the standard
gdb-bdm package that you maintain?  I used the FreeBSD driver as
my starting point and I would like to make sure the OpenBSD/NetBSD
driver is available to anyone who needs it.

Thanks
Mike Siers