(Fwd) Re: DOSFS bug fixes, IDE drivers and sample released

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Mar 18 08:25:03 UTC 2003

Hello Angelo,

the "sample" program is located in the patch filed in the gnat
system as PR369. So if you go to

http://www.oarcorp.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

and inspect PR369 and download/apply the patch and then look
into c/src/tests/samples/fileio, you will see the sample
application.

BTW, you will also need PR368 and PR367 to get everything
running (these PRs contain modifications for the DOSFS code
and added drivers for PC386 and MBX8xx).

wkr,
	Thomas.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de