(Fwd) Re: DOSFS bug fixes, IDE drivers and sample released

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 19 22:42:02 UTC 2003

This did not work for me. Doing the autoreconf from both the samples
directory and the RTEMS root directory still did not produce the
required sample. I did not get an error from either directory, but both
were very quick.

If I attempt the bootstrap method, I get the error
RTEMS requires automake version 1.7.2

I have automake version 1.7.3

--
Angelo Fraietta