(Fwd) Re: DOSFS bug fixes, IDE drivers and sample released

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 21 00:46:08 UTC 2003

I got the program working and it worked fine with my flash disk.

I did, however, have to type my filenames in UPPER CASE. I don't know
whether this is something peculiar with the DIMMPC flash IDE or not.

I also modified so I wrote a binary stream from 0x00 to 0xFF and tested
that it was uncorrupted. That worked fine too.

So effectively, this is working fine for me.

Do you know whether this will be included in the next snapshot?