bit scripts

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 5 21:45:49 UTC 2003

I am unable to make the samples run in the latest build, so I have
probably configured something wrong. I do not want to use RMP because I
also want to get development happening on OSX. I attempted the build on
a Linux machine. Using the bit scripts from the 4.5.0 release, this
worked fine.

I placed the full console output for my attempt of the 4.6 prerelease on
] http://www.quikscribe.com.au/downloads/rtems/BuildErrors.html

However, no-one has been able/willing to tell me what I have done wrong
so I am stuck.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859