RTEMS On-line Store now open

Steven Johnson sjohnson at neurizon.net
Mon Mar 10 23:27:50 UTC 2003

I think the long avoided subject of a Mascot for RTMES should be
discussed. I think everyone would agree that a great deal of linux
success is attributable directly to Tux the Penguin mascot. I think its
safe to say that without him Linux would be nowhere near as popular or
used as it currently is.

I nominate an armadillo as the mascot, as they are reasonably small
animals, that rely on speed for survival and they are tough little
buggers. See http://www.msu.edu/user/nixonjos/armadillo/ for details on
my nominated mascot.

Steven