unable to make install under cygwin

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Mar 18 15:26:29 UTC 2003

Hello,

> >however DESTDIR is not defined anywhere in that file
> >

> Removing
>
> $(DESTDIR)/

I have worked around this problem under cygwin, I have set the
environment variable DESTDIR to /.

export DESTDIR=/.

to add an artifical prefix to the resulting string.

Maybe this helps until the problem has been fixed in the
makefiles...

wkr,
	Thomas.

> from the makefile allowed RTEMS to install, and I was successfully able
> to build and run the hello world example
> The libcpp project did not build.
> I built ticker, however, it failed when I tried to run it.
>
> --
> Angelo Fraietta
>
> PO Box 859
> Hamilton NSW 2303
>
> Home Page
>

> http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/
>
> There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is CURIOSITY
> There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others - that is VANITY
> There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve - that is LOVE
>     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: http://www.imd-