ACE TAO RTEMS build

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 16:30:48 UTC 2003

Joel,

I made no changes to RTEMS, only to ACE. The TAO base was OK, but I had
(obviously) problems compiling the tao_idl preprocessor, which I copied
from
a native i386 linux build of tao. The changes I made are 'hacks' and need
to be converted into proper precompiler instructions.

I had a quick look at compiling tests. I found the file that will call the
tests, but it looked a bit bare. Also I wish to load the image using
netboot,
and although I have this working with a picodemo pre-built image, I have
not
yet been able to build an image that will netboot. I am still looking into
all this....

Jack