Ethernet (Raw)

Erwin Rol erwin at muffin.org
Thu Mar 27 08:00:52 UTC 2003

> > I never really got a answer to that, so i just hacked the needed mbufs
> > to getter and passed them to the ethernet layer. Since rtems
>
> Could you tell me what "getter" is. I can't seem to find that word it in
> rtems 4.5.0.

to getter is a sign of my not so perfect English, that should have been
together, and even than its a grammatical nightmare  ;-)

I attached a function that i used to send IPX frames, maybe it helps as
reference.

- Erwin

--
              Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Rol - Software Engineering
tel: +49-(0)8024-479377  gsm: +49-(0)171-6929198 fax: +49-(0)8024-479379
                        email: erwin at muffin.org