Socket Documentation

Paul Whitfield paulw at microsol.iinet.net.au
Fri May 16 01:14:30 UTC 2003

Hi All,

We are having to support some developers here who lack "socket savvy".
I was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for a source
of documentation for the BSD Sockets, i.e. a good place to get
man pages or texinfo files for the version of BSD sockets used in
RTEMS.

I don't need pointers to tutorials, just a source to put together
man pages / a pdf of the sockets calls.

We are using a cygwin hosted environment which sadly lacks
man pages for sockets, and the users we are supporting
do not have access to a linux or bsd box.

Regards

Paul