RTEMS + ARM

Fri May 23 13:14:23 UTC 2003

NGB wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am working with an ARM processor and am choosing between RTEMS and ECOS.
> I prefer rtems, but have some concerns about support for ARM processors. Support
> is mentionned in a few posts on the list but offical docs and bsps' have no
> mention.
> What is the current status of ARM support in RTEMS ?

It has been in the tree for a long time now -- added just past the
4.5 branch being cut.  Look at the 4.6 release series for current
status.  It is much better than what you must be looking at.

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/cd-working

The current snapshot documentation (very similar to the 4.6 series)
is online at:

http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems/doc-current/share/rtems/html/