gcc 3.2.3/newlib 1.11.0 Binaries out

Fri May 23 16:48:13 UTC 2003

Hi,

The gcc 3.2.3/newlib 1.11.0 combination is available.  GNU/Linux RPMS
and binaries for Solaris and Cygwin are included.  They are at:

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/c_tools/gcc3.2.3newlib1.11.0-2/

If there are no bad reports on them, then they will be considered
for the 4.6 release branch.

Unless someone has an argument, I would propose that the gcc 3.2.3
and newlib 1.11.0 combination be the tools of choice for RTEMS 4.6.x.

With any luck, we can get a 4.7 release branch started for a major
tool upgrade.