OAR Power Failure

Mon May 26 15:16:53 UTC 2003

Hi,

Just a note to let you all know that OAR was down due to a
electrical problem.  We were without power from sometime
Sunday to about 9:30am CST Monday.  It looks like all the
servers are OK and will just be working to catch up.

FWIW Monday is a national holiday (Memorial Day) in the
U.S. so it is just Murphy's law that something bad would
happen on a long weekend when it is hard to get help. :)