rtems object address

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Tue May 27 19:54:25 UTC 2003

Is possible to decide at run-time at what address is a new rtems
object to be placed? Or I can only decide that thing at developing
time by rtems parameter called work_space_start? Or I can decide for
example that some particoular objects are to be placed at a different
address from the other ones which can be put in the "normal"
workspacesize.
For example I need to place a global queue or a region manager in the
scracth-pad.  It will really interesting in order to reduce the power
consuption.

Thanks to all in advance.
Francesco.