Did RTEMS support Motorola M68HC912DG128?

Tue May 6 12:57:29 UTC 2003

elieli wrote:

> Hi
> Did RTEMS support Motorola M68HC912DG128?
> Can I find a CPU dependent and a BSP dependent?
> Any hints are welcome

This took me a bit of a search to even find out what it was.
That is a very long part number. :)

It has a 16-bit CPU12 core which means it is M68HC11
compatible.  RTEMS has not been ported to this CPU family.

>From what I can tell, porting RTEMS would require knowing
something about how the compiler manages the memory
when using more than 64K.