m68k clock problem

Nicolas PIGEON pigeon.nicolas at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 23 15:18:26 UTC 2003

Hi,

I still can't solve this problem, but I have some news. The _CPU_ISR_install_raw_handler works OK, I can see that the right address is writen in the clock exception vector (_ISR_Handler), and that the exception table is correctly updated with the address of Clock_isr, which calls rtems_clock_tick. The problem disappears when I disable the Timer 1 interruption by removing the line:
m302.reg.imr |= RBIT_IMR_TIMER1
but of course, there's no clock after that.
The interruption is raised precisely when the RTS instruction is executed.

Please, I REALLY need some help, I have been stuck for a week now, and my internship will end soon... If you have any idea, don't hesitate !!!

Thanks a lot