picture with SIS

Fri May 30 13:27:28 UTC 2003

ktari jalel wrote:

> hello
> I have a picture.bmp and i would like to use it in my program written
> with C
> when i compile with spar-rtems-gcc my program , it's Ok
>
> but when I use SIS , It can't load the picture
> I use a free library for picture IPL98 form
> http://www.mip.sdu.dk/ipl98/
> can anyone help

When running in SIS, you are running in a completely
virtual environment without access to your development
computer's hard drive or display.  There are some tricks you
can do to get the bmp into an initial RTEMS IMFS filesystem
load (see the httpd netdemo) but you still won't have a way to
display it.

Am I misunderstanding something?