RTEMS Munich Class Followup

Wed Nov 12 11:22:45 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I would like to publicly thank Thomas Doerfler and Peter Rasmussen for
hosting the
RTEMS class last week.  They provided 4 MBX860 boards for the attendees to
use and I thought it was marvelous to be able to construct examples showing
different tasking ways to blink the LED at a fixed rate.

I would especially like to thank those who attended since without them,
it wouldn't
have happened at all.

And finally, Ralf -- thanks to you and Sabine for coming into Munich.
It was very
nice to see you both again.

If you are interested in another class in Europe in the future, please
let myself or
Thomas know so we can work to arrange it.

Thanks.

--joel