help gdb problems

Rloase Flinne Rloase at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 17 04:49:22 UTC 2003

Hi there,
I've built rtems 4.6.0pre5 successfully but have some trouble in
debugging. Could anyone give any help?

I followed the steps in rtems_gdb.pdf section 3 but failed at the first
directive 'setrpcmode':

(gdb)setrpcmode sun
Undefined command: "setrpcmode".  Try "help".

This is the info about my i386-rtems-gdb:

(gdb) show version
GNU gdb 5.2
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i386-cygwin --target=i386-rtems".

Any suggestion is appreciated.

--
Rloase Flinne