GCC and libraries

silverio.di at qem.it silverio.di at qem.it
Mon Nov 17 08:21:41 UTC 2003

Hi to all,

I have a low resources SH2 ( 7045F ) system in which the running firmware
is
compiled with GCC and in which I use the soft floating-point math library.

In this system I download, between a serial cable, one or more user
programs
which have to use the floating-point math library too. So I don't would to
link
two/three/... times the math library because this waste too memory
resources...

How can I say to GCC that with user program  it don't have to link again
the math
functions but It have to use the already in ROM fp-math functions?

P.S: I know ROM address of fp math on firmware.

Thank you for your precious help :)