help gdb problems

Chuck Tuffli chuck_tuffli at agilent.com
Mon Nov 17 15:49:37 UTC 2003

I have modified gdb such that i386-RTEMS is a valid target. Running
this version of gdb accepts the 'setrpcmode' and other commands
mentioned in the GDB User's Guide. What I haven't been able to do is
create an application that connects to the debugger using rdbg. Anyone
have a simple application that can use remote debugging over the
network? If so, I could test my modifications and submit a patch.

---chuck

--
Chuck Tuffli    <chuck_tuffli AT NO_SPAM agilent DOT com>
Agilent Technologies, Storage Area Networking