Troll Re: Red Hat to Stop Distributions (was-> Re: rtems-4.6pre5building first time WITH Ada)

7mgte 7mgte at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 01:11:27 UTC 2003

(To the RTEMS community at large.  Below is my response to Ralf's posting.  I originally sent it from an account which is not subscribed to the RTEMS mailing list.  Just want to make it clear to everyone my intent was not malicious or commercial.)

I would appreciate if you do not block me for "trolling" (whatever that is)!  It's not like I am posting everyday.  I have been sitting watching this news list for probably a year now and have probably posted less than 10 times.

Maybe I should have put a little verbiage in explaining this might be pertinent to those using Red Hat (at my last job I was trying to RTEMS under Red Hat Linux).  Given the original content of this thread and the thread someone posted looking for a "Slick Red Hat Tool" (Chris Sparks on Monday 10 Nov @ 1:18pm), I think planning on what platforms are available and tool compatibility is important.

My apologies for not explaining fully!

Don