the price of linux

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 08:31:12 UTC 2003

I never pay more than 15UK pounds for the full RH version
with sources when I buy from the Linux Emporium.

http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/

THere are probably other venders out there. Be aware that they
advertise the expensive products on the front page, you have to
search for the cheaper products, with no support or documentation.

I know people who recommend buying a Linux manual with disks
attached, but I think this is poor value if you don't need the
manual, and want the source.

Jack