Still need (desperately!!!) help with initializing code

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 26 18:12:50 UTC 2003

Leon Pollak writes:
 > On Wednesday 26 November 2003 18:52, you wrote:
 > > All I supplied in bspspecs was the various ecrt & crt .o files
 >
 > For the starting phase - can you write me exactly which "the various ecrt &
 > crt .o files" have you supplied? I shall have one working combination to
 > study.
 >
 > Thanks!!!

Look at the bspspecs and linkcmds under libbsp/powerpc/shared.  Thats
the set I use for C++ on the PPC.  Note the weird % formatting stuff
in the filenames- it is required.

If you're trying to do all this on the command-line yourself, you are
very likely causing your own the problems.  We approached the issue by
replicating and then adapting the link commands shown by RTEMS when it
links the little test applications.

Gregm