cpukit Libraries install problem (correction of my mistake !! :-)

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 3 12:47:33 UTC 2003

--- Cedric Aubert <cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> --- Thomas Doerfler <Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de>
> wrote:
> > Hi Cederic,
> >

> > > I want to use the termios_printk feature, witch
> is
> >
> > > provided in the serdbg. I don't found it in my
> > > libmisc.a, even if I already found capture and
> > untar
> > > for example.
> > >
> > > Any idea ?
> > >

> > I should have, because this code is from me ;-)
> >
> > It was integrated into the source tree, but Joel
> > experienced
> > some problems with the pc386 BSP some time ago, so
> > maybe it is
> > not included into librtemscpu.a now.
> >
> > I used it recently without problems, the easiest
> way
> > to use it
> > for you would be to add its sources to your
> > apllication make
> > environment.
>
> Ok thanks, so I will make some symbolic link for now
> !
> :-)
> I don't do this because I will want to have a more
> clean solution.
>
> Thanks
>
> > Please be aware that the port you want to use with
>
> > termios_printk MUST be configured to work in
> polled
> > mode (not
> > interrupt driven).
>
> Ooops, I use a interrupt driven termios drivers :-(
> But I read some of the code and I don't understand
> what will be the problem....
>
> If the serial Isr_Handler is correctly coded,

diff -purN Answer1 Answer2
--- Answer1	Last 5 minutes
+++ Answer2     Now
@@ Stupid, Answer @@
- it shouldn't have problem.
+ you will still have problem, deviceWritePolled is
+ not avaible via termios Callbacks.

Sorry !! :-)

> Thanks
>
> Cedric
>
> > wkr,
> > 	Thomas.
> >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Cedric
> > >
> > > --- Thomas Doerfler
> > <Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de>

> the
> > librtemscpu.a

> > other
> > (Can't

> shared
> > lib
> > build

> :-)

> > /opt/rtems/bsp-cpu2000/m68k-rtems/cpu2000/lib

./build-m68k/m68k-rtems/cpukit/libmisc/wrapup/o-optimize/libmisc.a

./build-m68k/m68k-rtems/m68000/cpukit/libmisc/wrapup/o-optimize/libmisc.a