Which MPC74xx PrPMC board?

Feng, Shuchen feng at bnl.gov
Thu Oct 9 16:41:46 UTC 2003

Hi Kamen,

Sorry to disappoint you.  I thought you were looking for
any MPC74xx CPU support featuring G4 processor for
your board. I do not know about the PrPMC800
board.  Perhaps the board uses the MPC7410 CPU from the
Motorola ?  In fact, there are some differences
between the MPC7410 and the MPC7455 (e.g. L3 cache).
The MPC7410 feature is closer to the MPC7400.
While working on the BSP, I saw Till Straumann added
the MPC7400 CPU support in the libcpu tree.
Perhaps, it will be a good starting point for you.

Cheers,
Kate