802.11 and compact flash

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Thu Oct 23 19:05:44 UTC 2003

Hello,

our customers are running Compact flash with FAT filesystem in
two applications now. We use the dosfs implementation
available in the current snapshots. The only thing we had to
do was to adapt the low level accesses, see the IDE drivers in
the pc386 and the mbx8xx BSPs.

I don't know about a wlan implementation.

wkr,
	Thomas.

> Has anyone here successfully implemented compact flash (any filesystem)
> and 802.11g (wlan) interface interfaces (802.11 PCI card).
> Thanks,
> ~GeoD

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de