Quesions on toolchains for MIPS32 4KC

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 24 18:20:00 UTC 2003

Jay Monkman writes:
 > On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:56:16PM +0800, Ren, Han Tao (Hans) wrote:
 > > I've set up the rtems tools for "jmr3904" but the CPU I'm supposed to use is
 > > MIPS32 4kc.
 >
 > There's no support for MIPS32 in any of the RTEMS
 > releases. mikeci at acm.org has done some work to add some support for
 > it.

I have miceci's updates, and will merge them back into RTEMS pretty
soon.  I'm still under the gun at work, but should have some slack
time to develop and test them starting mid November.  They are a
little tricky due to the FPU issue, some bsp's have it, some don't and
there are some subtle #define, #ifdef things to be worked out.

Gregm