BSP problems

Sergey Ablalimov sa at design.morion.ru
Tue Oct 28 04:58:58 UTC 2003

> Matt Cross wrote:
>> Sergey Ablalimov said:
>>
>>>Hello. We write our BSP based on mbx8xx.
>>>CPU - MPC850
>>>RAM - 16 Mb
>>>console - smc1
>>>ethernet - scc2
>>>
>>>All tests passed without problems. Now I start work with ethernet, and I
>>>have some problem. When board receive data from ethernet, the
>>>rtems_task_wake_after() call stop to work. The task that use it go to
>>>STATES_DELAYING state and remain in it forever.
>>>If I disconnect board from ethernet, then all work fine.
>>>Any ideas?
>>

>> My first thought is that somehow your periodic timer has stopped
>> functioning.  Check that interrupts are still enabled, that the clock
>> interrupt is still enabled, and that the interrupt is still configured
>> properly and actually ocurring.

> I think Matt is on the right path.  It sounds like the Ethernet
> interrupt handler is messing up things so no further clock ticks
> happen.

After rtems_task_wake_after() call stop to work I see that in
C_dispatch_irq_handler() smc1 interrupt handler is called instead of
decrementer interrupt handler. But I'm dont see any
BSP_install_rtems_irq_handler() in the code, with the exception of
initialization. Is there another way to change interrupt handler?

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:sa at design.morion.ru

Checked by DKAV anti-virus system (http://www.avp.com).