Multiple rtems_io_register_name

Thu Oct 23 10:59:35 UTC 2003

Cedric Aubert wrote:

>Thanks ralf,
>
>I agree with you, if very bad to do this,
>shame on me !:-(
>
>But it's for my high level application to be portable
>with two RTOS, RTEMS the new one and the older that
>use for io device name some /term1 /term2 ....

One minor note is that the default filesystem is the mini-IMFS which
is ONLY supports device nodes and directories.  So if you stick
with that filesystem as the root one in your application, you have
to create two device nodes per device.

Define CONFIGURE_USE_IMFS_AS_BASE_FILESYSTEM
before including confdefs.h to get the full IMFS with symlinks.