a strange problem with rtems_io_register_name

Stan zylog at club-internet.fr
Mon Sep 1 09:09:22 UTC 2003

>Didn't you mention setting that to NULL a while back in this thread?

>--
>Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research & Development
>joel at OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
>Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS  Huntsville AL 35805
>Support Available                (256) 722-9985

Yes, it's for doing a test.

I don't identify the problem.
The latest is not in question, because my other custom BSP working properly.

Is my new BSP in question ?
Maybe, it based upon mcf5206elite; but I don't know if this one working
properly.
It so, there are still a few problems in linkcmds...

Stan.