Regarding the possible error in i386ex start.S

Aditya avpenu at essex.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 15:17:04 UTC 2003

Dear RTEMS Users,

		The linkcmds in i386ex bsp Tells of the initial section
existing from

0x3fff000 -> 0x3fffff0 : initial section ( init 386ex, go to protected
mode, copy ROM-RAM )

But I do not see any SYM(.initial) in start.S for the same BSP. And also
the .exe image I get after 'make' does not contain any programmed HEX
from 0x3fff000 to 0x3fffff0. This section is empty, so my data section
is not being copied from ROM to RAM, causing no display of the hello
world message(If nothing Is wrong with the console code i.e.).

Could anyone please tell me how do I correct this error?

Thank you.
Regards
Aditya