Rough evaluation of execution time

Fabio Degiovanni - Eicas degiovanni at eicas.it
Mon Sep 8 15:58:23 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs,
                I would like to evaluate roughtly the execution time on
ERC32 of my application developped using the GNU development chains
under Linux. Could I use the sis/gdb simulator for this purpose? I
thought to use the clock-get directive. Is the time returned by this
directive the "real" time of ERC32 or is affected by the platform on
which I'm running the ERC32 simulator? Have you some other suggestions
for my problem?
Thank you very much for help

Fabio Degiovanni

--