Pinging

Angelo Fraietta afraiett at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 14 22:31:38 UTC 2003

Does performing a ping to a device test the go through the RTEMS code.
For example, if I want to test that a device with RTEMS is working, I
want to send a ping to that address from cygwin.
EG.
ping 192.168.0.3

What would be the minum program / configuration in RTEMS to do this?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303