sparc-rtems-size

Fabio Degiovanni - Eicas degiovanni at eicas.it
Mon Sep 8 13:13:52 UTC 2003

I have two another questions, probably trivial questions but I am new at
this things:
-why is the dimension of the executable code far bigger then the text
dimension given by sparc-rtems-size? It's also bigger then the code+data
dimension given by sparc-rtems-size. What's the meaning of the
executable dimension?
-why are the sectons .text .data and .bss evaluated using
sparc-rtems-size on the object far smaller then the .text .data and .bss
evaluated using sparc-rtems-size on the executable? I think  this is due
to the linking of my object with the rtems libraries to produce the
executable. What are the rtems libraries that are linked with my code?

Thank you very much

Fabio Degiovanni

--
Dott. Ing. Degiovanni Fabio