BSP_rtems_irq_mng_XXXX question

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Wed Sep 24 17:01:28 UTC 2003

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Leon sent this to me because he seems to be having trouble getting
> posts to the list.
>
>  >But there was also the second question, which seems to be forgotten:
>  >
>  >2. I search in the documentation and was not able to find how and when
>  >the functions like BSP_rtems_irq_mng_XXXX are used. Can you point me to
>  >any explanation of the principles of this management and its usage?"
>
> Could someone provide some insight?

They are used to set up the global irq default management (e.g interrupt
priorities via masks, initials irq handler set). They can be used getter
to globably tune the default settings via a get and then set.

--
    __
   /  `                   	Eric Valette

Tel: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76	Fax: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76
E-mail: eric.valette at free.fr