Network Builds

James Yates j.yates at quartzuk.com
Tue Apr 6 10:47:48 UTC 2004

I know have rtems building correctly, with networking, having followed the cs8900 instructions kindly provided by Chris. However, when I try and link against this using the netdemo contributed app, I get a whole host of warnings from the cs8900.c file located in libchip/network. It is warning that it can't find functions such as cs8900_io_get_reg which are located in the BSP side of the cs8900 driver located in the bsp network subdir. I can't work out how I can get the network driver to pick up these files from the BSP. Can anyone help.

	I am really stuck again. Many thanks in advance.

			James Yates