rtems_irq_mngt_init() forgets to enable interrupt?

Rloase Flinne Rloase at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 19 09:04:49 UTC 2004

Hi all
	I found that the function rtems_irq_mngt_init() in
c/src/lib/libbsp/i386/shared/irq/irq_int.c seems forget to enable
interrupt after disabling it.

	There is only a _CPU_ISR_Disable(level); at about line 133 and no
_CPU_ISR_Enable(level) elsewhere in the rtems_irq_mngt_init(). Could
this be a bug?

	The rtems_irq_mngt_init() is only called at initialization phase
where the isr has already been disabled so the lack of _CPU_ISR_Enable
seems to be innocuous but I think it's not proper.

	Could anyone please give me a confirmation? Thanks.

PS.
	The RTEMS version I've scaned is 4.6.0

--
Rloase Flinne