execution stops at rtems_rate_monotonic_create() ?

Tue Apr 6 13:26:34 UTC 2004

kmedri kmedri wrote:

>> Did you put in the CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PERIODS so this error wouldn't
>> even have happened?
>

> Yes, here's a breakdown of my posts on this topic so far:

I think I answered privately but want this in the email logs.

Is it possible that you are using an application Makefile based
upon hello world?  If so, then it is linking in stubs for
optional managers.  IThe rate monotonic manager is definitely
optional so every call would return not configured.  It is
also quick possible that the clock manager is stubbed as well.

Look at the Makefile and the gcc command that is printed to
link the applciation.