PPC405GPr with RTEMS + Support?

Greg Broten greg.broten at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 5 16:03:37 UTC 2004

Gene:
  David Querbach, at Real Time Systems, did the port of RTEMS to the
MPC555.  He certainly could help you with the 405Gpr.
  See this website:  http://www.realtime.bc.ca/

Greg B.

PS
Love to see RTEMS for the PPC405Gpr.  And by the way if you are looking
at a board such at the 405Gpr from Embedded Planet, you can download
TimeSys Linux for free for that board.