PPC405GPr with RTEMS + Support? (+ License talk)

Fri Aug 6 14:33:42 UTC 2004

Steve Holle wrote:
> At 04:00 PM 8/5/2004, Smith, Gene wrote:
>

> I'm wondering the same thing about the GoAhead Webserver code in RTEMS.
> What license applies there?

At the top of the RTEMS source tree is a LICENSE.WEBSERVER which
points to their own license.  I don't see it requiring anything
except that (from an RTEMS perspective) we submit our mods
back to them within 30 days.  We have done that.

Double check me on this but my reading is that if you use the
RTEMS distribution unchanged and the RTEMS project sends them
changes, we have met the terms of the license.