Building LibVNCServer-0.6 for m68k-rtems

Mark Mussetter mark at link-comm.com
Wed Aug 18 19:55:50 UTC 2004

We're running Microwindows for our graphical interface on RTEMS for the
Motorola 5272 (m68k-rtems-gcc compiler w/ -m5200 option).  We need to be
able to view our graphical user interface remotely on a PC using VNC.  So
we need to build LibVNCServer-0.6.a for the 5272 and link it into our
application.

Is this a valid thing to do?

At 11:08 AM 8/18/2004, you wrote:
>Mark Mussetter wrote:
>>Thank you for the explanation.  It's making more sense to me now.
>
>But what doesn't make sense to me is why you want to build the
>VNCServer for RTEMS.  What is it going to serve?
>
>--joel
>--
>Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research & Development
>joel at OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
>Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS  Huntsville AL 35805
>    Support Available             (256) 722-9985

Mark Mussetter
Link Communications, Inc.
1035 Cerise Rd
Billings, MT 59101-7378