Goahead code

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Thu Aug 19 17:12:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

what do you think of this:

copy "webmain.c" and "webrom.c" to your application
code and compile it together with your application
code. This should work with minor changes
(adjustment of path to included headers). When you
provide these modules as part of your application,
they will be used instead of the "original" versions
in the rtems source tree.

I have done similar things several times (because I
don't like application specific changes in the RTEMS
source tree).

wkr,
Thomas.

> How hard would it be to extract the GoAhead code from the RTEMS build and
> make it a library so I could change the webrom.c and webmain.c files
> without rebuilding rtems?  It now takes us 30min. to rebuild rtems!
>
> Has anyone done this?
>
> Could someone give me details?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve Holle